These are a few of A's favorite things!

>> Friday, February 18, 2011

I got this idea from my friend Jaime's blog (thanks Jaime!!) and I thought it was a great idea to record some of Anderson's favorite things at this age.  I have a running list in my head of things that have been his favorites--trains, Lightning McQueen, coloring, Buzz Lightyear--and things that have been his least favorite--going barefoot, loud noises, getting shots, turtlenecks--but I think it's a better idea to actually list them out so we can look back and see how it compares a year or so from now. 



Anderson, Age 6--Favorite Things
star wars (R2D2 specifically)
dragons
robots
legos
guns/blasters
playing the Wii (this is VERY limited, so it's a big deal)
family movie night
reading chapter books with Daddy at bedtime
playing in the snow
swimming

Least Favorite Things
eating anything that involves vegetables or meat
getting up in the morning (unless it's a weekend)
homework (yes, they give homework in 1st grade!)
cleaning up his legos
grocery shopping

0 comments:

Post a Comment